Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rage

       
     Dear Romeo,

             Anger. Anger is a feeling, an emotion, that cause many negative events in such a little time. Rage. It's a monster. Taking control of anything, so easily. All these horrible feelings are placed with one place. Negative and positive feelings, in one place, so how are they connected? Love is such a happy, joyful feeling. But it's also the reason hatred exists. I heard what happened to good Mercutio, it is very devastating. However, ending the life of Tybalt was definitely not the answer.  Although, Tybalt's actions and intentions were definitely not healthy, second chances is a right to any human being. Also, taking the life of Tybalt isn't healthy for Montague's reputation or Capulet's well-being. Rage can be a very powerful feeling, and there are other ways of letting it out. Complaining is a good way to let out the stored energy. Also, grieving is another way to let out all the bottled depression. Having experience with grieving, it's hard, it's a tough and empty feeling. But it gets the job done. I hope I helped, good luck Romeo, the events in the nearby future are going to be very tough. 

                                                                                                                              Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                  Khandaker


4 comments:

  1. but for reals, your blog post gives really good advice about rage, and it's written fantastically

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you started your blog post, REALLY thought provoking. I also like how you compared the emotion to a monster.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Romeo feels better that he knows someone understands. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete